30.5.08

to be or not to be。。。


If you feel that you are in a very difficult time in your life now, it is because your conscience is egging you to make THAT decision (you know what I'm talking about ciccio, no if & buts 'bout it!)...LIFE should be lived forwards & how else do you take it a step up? Take yourself a step further. Be OUT there.

How I've always admired you for your stalwart beliefs and directives in life. Be unselfish. Impart these thoughts. Initially, they may resist, but intention is key. And if they see through your actions that the concern is genuine, they will sit up and listen. How many fiends have they taken in because of the same false promises? Which is why you will not fail because you will go in with a clean mind and a pure heart. Two things that will make a world of a difference in the arena you are about to tread. As I've said, FEAR is not a factor. My friend, you have always been my benchmark for goodness. Believe that you can do it.

All that aside, feel free to give me a shout. it isn't a very hard thing to do and I will call you because that's what friends do. Keep it real ciccio and don't resist- you will find that it is fate that finds Her way to you (of course like Mother Nature, Fate is femme...haha). Anyway, I am digressing- think of making the best of what today brings and doubtless you will find yourself in good shape in the not-so-forseeable future.

Your friends will tell you the same thing I'm saying and if they are your real friends...they will help and listen and fight your fights and make it theirs.

Cheers to you mate and your mate! Build this dream together. There's no turning back. (Ain't no mountain high enough!)

Be brave Ciccio. No time for pensive (oxymoronic) excuses. Now YOU go to the mattresses.

(for inspiration it's Franki Valli and the 4 Seasons- Walk like a Man!)

Now i've go to work and walk the talk. Keep me in the loop!