26.3.08

Field of Dreams。

25.03.2008 i feel a sense of impending doom loom over me this morning 。。。the onslaught of my 大姨妈, i suspect. Train to Radlett is delayed。 Even the flippin' train schedules are being mooned by my symptoms?

Know how there are dreams when you know all along you're a spectator in the whole shebang? How about the ones which feel like ''choose your own adventure" types that leave you facing a make-or-break choice and you're simply left。。。 too stunned to make any move? Well last night, the one I had felt R-E-A-L. I dreamed a dream last night of a man。 it felt so real。。。so much so that I couldn't budge thinking I would wake him。 I didn't move at first, scared he might have come in through my window。 (Told you he felt real.) And when i did finally realize that moving wouldn't cause him to strike, I stirred, yet he didn't move-- not one bit。。。it almost felt as if he was expecting me to be there. By his side。 It was an eerie realization on my part (worrywart the I am), til i realized that every thing about him was so familiar 。。。 somehow。 He was snoring softly by my side betwixt pillows。 。 。 now, the question-- who is he ???


26.03.2008
District line sucked big time today。 i took a bus to South Ken and from the tube did Piccadilly and changed to Jubilee。 I can't survive more of these train delays。 I'll be outta my mind if there are delays AGAIN tomorrow! So help me God!

i dreamt of 。。。 last night- I haven't in a long time。 it makes me think that LOVE'S MERITS far outweighs its shortcomings。 I did love once (yes, I am capable of the emotion.), yes once upon a time, i did give my heart fully and without reservation。 We‘ve all been there-- the overwhelming feeling called love and with it, a hope for this love to thrive forever in our security blanket。 We all wish to hold on to it forever-- although oftentimes like any other thing in this world, love loses its flavour。。。and we, the lovers who are ill-prepared, are left to wall ow in its droppings。 in my case, four- year old droppings。 The more I see in this world, the more it becomes painstakingly clear to me that as i come full circle, it is the basics that i go back to。。。the memory of a first kiss, first love。。。but unlike that young cazo, I've all but moved out such moronic illusions, the hapless naivete of finding novelty in all those sweet firsts and realize that as life happens to hop along and take us for another love-ride, we are more mature and better equipped to find those feelings with someone better suited for us。

Now the question-- who is he that is set to replace and restore this passion?