5.3.08

letter to J-J-C 。。。

Dearest J-J-C,

Hi! I am doing GOOD in London. It has been four months + a couple of days since I left. I work as a marketing assistant and am gonna a course that will certify my standing as an English teacher to Adult students. I've been thinking of doing this for a very long time, so why not now? I am where people live and breathe English. It snowed today when I stepped out of the office. It was freezing but I couldn't help but smile to myself. Snow has never fallen from where I've come from (and come to think, it shouldn't even be snowing here as spring is coming...but it is London, isn't it?). The crazy London weather is as unpredictable as a gay and a premenstrual chick in heat--COMBINED!! A bit wide-eyed but all'S good. We can only live with what pathetic doses of sunshine we get in these parts. The infamous London weather. Needless to say, I've never been a fan of the cold. I like my sun where I can see it. But the experience of snow falling was just too novel to not indulge. I like
it here because I've found a bit of a quiet place where people mind their own business and don't gossip.

Thank you for being so forthright. Your tone was very direct yet unmistakably well-meant and warm. It may seem weird,
because we have never really corresponded. But from the get-go, you've always been nice to me, so there really is no reason for ill-will is there? I have no negative feelings and I'm not offended by your honesty. I guess when people speak from the heart, it automatically shows. Thank you for saying what you said. Now...if only everyone thought the way that you do...

I have grown so much in the couple of months I've been here yet not a day goes that I don't think of . . . so the picture came at such a good time. It's still very hard to talk about 。 。 。 It's like I have a deep part in my putaway heart where I keep my moments with 。 。 。 To be honest, I thought I'd forget since I am so faraway。 Out of sight, out of mind-- isn't that what they always say? Didn't quite work that way。 Especially not with 。 。 。 And seeing the photo today 。 。 。so perfect 。 。 。and just so amazing。 。 。In all honesty, I wish to be in touch with 。 。 。 Do you think it's a possibility? I really wish I could write an email and ask how everyone is doing. Shoot for the moon don't they always say that as well??? In God's time I also dream of exchanging emails with 。 。 。 To be in touch is not a plan to vindicate, to spar with my ex- 。 。 。or defend myself, but just to be visible in my own way. I knew what it was like. There is no doubt in my heart that I didn't love 。 。 。and I want to say that my leaving was not because I didn't. 在她的生日,我发了一封短信给 ex-婆婆 , 但她并没复。 I know it's far from ideal but the thought of corresponding with 。。 。 will really be enough for me for now。 I used to work with a Polish guy named 。 。 。 and one of my good friends here is an Italian dancer named 。 。 。 It's funny how 。 。 。find ways to me. There isn't a day I don't dream。 On a wildcard night of dreaming, I think of having 。 。 。here in London with me. Wishful thinking taken maybe to the moon and back. I dream of bringing 。 。 。over, maybe one
day, when the timing is impeccable, I will。

My life here is pretty normal. Basic really. Aside from work and school, on my own time, I self-study my Mandarin and a bit of Italian。 As of now, I can fluently cuss in Italian。 我学习中文也是有工做的关系。I chat with a friend of mine who's Taiwanese but based in Vegas, it has improved my writing in Mandarin as well。 I try to watch Disney films dubbed in Italian and have started appreciating Italian music, most recently blind ambition called Bocelli。He's just such a wonderful singer。 Maybe one day he will sing in my wedding。 My life doesn't sound all that fun but I like solitude。 It is hard quality to learn but I find now that it defines me 。。。 my individuality, my growth and my goals。 Learning keeps me busy here。 I am a bit homesick, but I miss family and relations。。。and 菲律賓 food. The pubs here hold no appeal for me, and I'm not a fan of
greasy fish and chips.

Where do you live now? When did you decide to go home? It's amazing that you're now in 马尼拉. Do you like it? 马尼拉 is always home, isn't it? I feel that way at least. Now that I've been away, I feel that more than ever. But I feel that leaving was a good decision. I found focus here。 And it's nice you get to talk to 。 。 。so I'm send hugs & kisses your way。

Hmm。。。 I wonder if 。 。 。 still remembers ping pang my pully。。。

Write again。 And thanks for being my friend。 I don't know what I did to deserve it, but i am appreciative of your goodness。 If you do find yourself in London, you should let me know.

With love,

S