17.8.08

張口結舌 。。。

(The One where the MN Cabbie gives agentS surreal love advice!!!)


CABBIE What's a nice gal like you doing with 2 men at 4 in the morning?

SADRINA (tired quizzical look。。。) Well, I'm sharing your cab with my friends。 Is this a crime?

CABBIE Did you have a nice time at your friend's?

SADRINA (smiles) The best! Do you only do all-nighter shifts?

CABBIE Yes I do。。。 most of the time。。。

SADRINA Maybe I should take your number in case I need a trustie cabbie at 4 in the morning? What do you say?

CABBIE Of course. But。。。if I may say。。。

SADRINA You may。。。 go on。。。

CABBIE I heard you speak to both blokes and I am just wondering why you're with the bloke beside you and not with the one beside me?

SADRINA 《ano daw?》 I don't get what you mean. Both are friends and are nice people.

CABBIE Then obviously you're with the wrong 'friend'

SADRINA 《not speaking but thinking “Ano ba pakealaman ba ang buhay ko???''》

CABBIT Just that your tone with the one beside me was very adult. And the one beside you was a bit。。。

《and the door opens!》

Makialam ba? Alas kuwatro ng umaga???