8.9.08

Random Flashfront

I was looking at a random video of a local church today on youtube. I couldn't help but think what it would be like to stand in the midst of that peaceful scene with friends who've seen me through my worst and my amazingly supportive family and marry THE man of my dreams! Just the thought warms me. That Someone who will fill my life with color and so much laughter as my past fades and my future steers clearly into a happy ending that goes on and on and on...

I know love begets love and I know that despite all the troughs, I never once succumbed to the tempting flavours of casual quickies ( not in Asia and certainly not in Europe!!!) for that very reason: I want to be able to relish the experience of falling in love and rising to the expectations of the long awaited happy ending. Long-awaited means he's out there, finding me as I wait in my quiet counter.

The idealism steers me away from the tempestuous whims that is commonplace to everyone.

They say ASK.
Ask and you shall receive.
I am asking for a prayerful/God-fearing/superstitious wonderboy of a man who will fill my days and nights with laugh out loud moments, who will see why dancing is my necessary evil, why mass songs quiet me despite my tone-deaf persona, why karaoke rules supreme, why some days it's only OPM that seals the deal, why Bottega Veneta is better than LV, why the sun-flasher in me thrives in the coldness that is London, and why I am to be trusted just because。

I saw a rainbow today。 And I remembered。 To trust in the goodness of my intentions。

TRUST is what friendship is all about and I intend for this relationship to be with my best friend, stuntman, reliever, lover and pet。 All in ONE. Bak says I am looking for the impossible. Robs say wake up and smell the coffee。 A lot of my friends tell me to give up the grandiose dreams of ROMANCE。 But I say nay。

Because I believe HE is out there。And that my Leonine idealism is damn worth it。


x o x o