23.9.08

Moving out?!

I might need to move out of my flat.

My landlord once gave me a sermon for coming home at half 2 in the morning. In my defense, I went to pick someone up from Luton and we got lost. No, I wasn't drunk and we were tired as the flight arrived at 10 something. When I got home, I was tiptoeing (i swear!) and he called me on my mobile and gave me a tirade on coming home at that time and asked who I was with. I said it was a buddy I picked up from the airport. He said he wanted my buddy out of the house. But ok, in hindsight, that might have foresight on his part...so i shall let that one pass.

Or that I must regularly resort to loud music on my earphones because the walls are too thin. Hint! Hint! I know what happens, but I don't wanna hear all the moan-and-groan moments. Geez. And the banging, just so you know, wakes me up! Yes even if it's in the middle of the night. But ok, as I am an adult, I shall let that one pass as well.

My other flatmate is nicer. Too nice that he sometimes leaves HIS door open (much to my disbelief!!!) and sometimes his nakedness is much too dismaying for me. *NO! Seriously...I'm not amused! True we are both from Catholic countries but our continents are on opposite ends of the earth, and being Tsinay doesn't really make me up for freebie peep shows. And FYI, anything with too much hair is soooooh not a good thing!

Is it too much to ask that I be allowed to have guests inside the flat? Because I'm not allowed to bring people into the sitting room. Mmmmmm...

Is it not common sense to leave your flatmate's clothes hanging when they are obviously damp? Mine were left on the counter. The kitchen counter! Not only do some of my clothes smell like mildew (eww.), they smell like a mix of mildew and curry. (Double eww.)

I don't know if I am not meant to share a flat with men? Eventhough I'm a Venusgal I'm usually pretty good at getting along with the people from Mars. I'm actually quiet and quite good at keeping the peace. Also, I quite like the area where I live-- it is quite nice, not as chaotic and ultimately it has its charms.

So tell me...is it time to move???